This is the last in our HOMEMADE Christmas Gift eats Ideas.
I normally make these for our holiday trips in December when we are at the coast with family and they are always a hit, which makes them ideal for your HOMEMADE Christmas Gifts.
1 egg, beaten
5ml vanilla essence
15ml instant coffee
3ml baking powder
3ml bicarbonate of soda
125ml dark chocolate chips
125ml white chocolate chips
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar.
3. In a small bowl mix together egg, vanilla essence, milk and coffee powder.
5. Add both mixtures alternately to the creamed butter and sugar, beating with each addition.
6. Add oats and mix well, then add the chocolate chips and mix well again.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
***Tip: my twist on this recipe is to half dip the cookies in melted white chocolate, this adds an extra sweetness to it and is just divine.***
9. I used a clear bottle with a lid to seal, white and red ribbon to tie it all together.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR