This is another favourite in my household especially with me. I have made these before and they are very Rich, which is what I love about them because I am a huge chocolate fan. These are ideal for a HOMEMADE Christmas gift as they are quick and easy to put together.
350g dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids), chopped
***Tip: Lindt is awesome for this but is expensive so I tried them first with a more reasonable priced chocolate Nestle but you can use Cadbury or even Beacon too***
1 x 397g can condensed milk
1. Put the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a heavy-based pan on a low heat, and stir to melt.
2. Put the nuts into a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, until broken up into both big and little pieces.
3. Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
4. Pour and spatch this mixture into a greased baking tin that is lined with baking paper; smoothing the top.
6. Once cut, it can be kept in the freezer – no need to thaw just eat straight away.
7. I used a red bag like box this time round, lined with black tissue paper and black ribbon to tie it all together.