Do you like Tart?
This has everything you would “really” want in a Tart – Caramel, Chocolate and Biscuits – what more could you ask for. The brilliance of this recipe is that it ONLY has 4 ingredients, and it is super quick and easy to make.
So? Do you like Tart?
1 packet tennis biscuits
1 tin caramel
1 box orley whip (dessert topping)
100g peppermint crisp chocolate
1. Beat the Orley Whip till it is thick.
2. Beat in the caramel.
3. Chop the peppermint crisp chocolate and stir into the mixture.
4. Lay a square Pyrex dish with biscuits.
5. Half fill with the mixture.
6. Lay another layer of biscuits.
7. Pour the rest of the mixture over.
8. Decorate the top with bits of the chocolate.
9. Refrigerate before serving. Overnight would be best.